Mazinger vs Devilman (マジンガーＺ対デビルマン Majingā Zetto tai Debiruman) is a 1973 movie crossover between the Devilman and Mazinger Z anime. It is not canon to either series as it features alternative accounts of events from both of them. A story-arc in Gosaku Ōta's manga adaption of the Mazinger Z anime is based on this film.
The movie opens with a battle between the Super Robots Mazinger Z and Aphrodite A against three of Doctor Hell’s Mechanical Beasts. The heroes win, but the battle apparently frees the female demon Sirène from below the ground. She flies away before they can do anything about it. However she is seen by Akira Fudo, who transforms into his real form of Devilman to fly after her.
- Devilman: The arrogant traitor of the Demon tribe, he refused to kill humanity and instead became its prime protector.
- Koji Kabuto: The hot headed pilot of the mighty Mazinger Z, initially distrusting and disliking Devilman, however he trusts him more after Koji finds out Devilmans secret.
- Dr. Hell: An evil and insane mad scientist who planned world domination with his lieutenants, however he was always stopped by the Mazinger Z.
- Sirene: A beautiful demoness with a horrific true face, she was Zannin's best soldier and was the first to be revived.
- Zannin: A powerful and deadly demon, the leader of the infamous Demon Tribe and sworn enemy of Devilman.
- Bugo: A small amorphous demon who could change his body to match his surrondings in the best way.
- Sayaka Yumi: Koji's girlfriend and the pilot of the Aphrodite A.
- Baron Ashura: One of Hell's most powerful lieutenants, not to say Ashura didn't have plans to take power for her/himself if they could.
- Gennosuke Yumi: The owner of the Photon Power Labratory and father to Sayaka.